Application Requirements 2020/2021
- Application for Admission. Please use your full legal name as it appears on your Social Security card (foreign students use name on passport)
- Your signature on all forms should be your legal first and last name in script
- Copy of your high school transcript and high school diploma
- Copy of transcripts from all postsecondary schools you attended
- Personal Interview with the Dean after application is submitted. Please call for an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click HERE to download the application form.
Original Forms should be e-mailed to DHLSeminary@bethrivkah.edu
Fax copies or scans from a phone are not acceptable. Scans must be clear and legible.
An application fee of $100 is required with your application. Please call our office at 718-735-0400 ext 1121 to submit your credit card information.
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS ONLY: Please see Information Regarding I-20 Student Visa
Tuition and Fees 2020-2021
Application Fee $100
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Total 2020-21|
|Basic option – 24 credits||$3,950||$3,950||$7,900|
|Teacher Training |
|Teacher Training Elementary |
School additional charge
|Study Abroad option||$4,300||$4,300||$8,600|
Click here for Student Immunization Record Form
For Financial Aid information please click HERE
For additional information:
Please contact Mrs. Yocheved Baitelman or Mrs. Zisel Gurevitz at 718 735-0400 x1121 or email DHLSEMINARY@bethrivkah.edu.