Application Requirements 2019/2020
- Application for Admission. Please use your full legal name as it appears on your Social Security card (foreign students use name on passport)
- Your signature on all forms should be your legal first and last name in script
- Copy of your high school transcript and high school diploma
- Copy of transcripts from all postsecondary schools you attended
- Personal Interview with the Dean after application is submitted. Please call for an appointment or email email@example.com
- Please click HERE to download the application form.
Original Forms should be mailed with $100 application fee to:
- Mrs. Chana Gorowitz, Dean
- ABRS, Division of Higher Learning
- 310 Crown Street
- Brooklyn, NY 11225-3004
- Email: DHLSeminary@bethrivkah.edu
Fax copies or scans from a phone are not acceptable. Scans must be clear and legible.
If you mail the forms please keep a copy and be aware that it may take up to 3 weeks for us to receive the forms.
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS ONLY: Please see Information Regarding I-20 Student Visa
Application Fee $100: non-refundable.
Tuition and Fees 2019-2020
|Fall 2019||Spring 2020||Total 2019-20|
|Basic option – 24 credits||$3,900||$3,900||$7,800|
|Teacher Training |
|Teacher Training Elementary |
School additional charge
|Study Abroad option||$4,250||$4,250||$8,500|
Click here for Student Immunization Record Form
To apply for Financial Aid please go to FAFSA.ed.gov. Our school code for Pell is 011208.
Eligible NY State Residents can apply for NYSTATE TAP GRANT after completing the FAFSA.
A NY STATE REGENTS DIPLOMA or a GED is required. Use TAP direct link on FAFSA. Our school code for TAP is 8201.
For additional information:
Please contact Mrs. Yocheved Baitelman 718 735-0400 x1120 or Mrs. Zisel Gurevitz at 718 735-0400 x1121 or email DHLSEMINARY@bethrivkah.edu.