Information Regarding I-20 Student Visa
All foreign students who are not a US citizen and do not have a “Green Card” must apply for an I-20 Student Visa in order to attend Beth Rivkah Division of Higher Learning.
The student should submit her application to the school to receive an I-20 Student Visa. Applications for I-20 Student Visas for the Fall Semester should be made no later than
Necessary forms and documents should be submitted by hard copy (no faxes) or scanned and emailed.
Please make sure all documents are clear and legible.
The student should observe the following procedures:
- Complete and sign a Division of Higher Learning Admission Application.
- Provide copies of High School transcript and diploma, immunization record and letters of recommendation.
- After the Dean has reviewed the application package, a personal interview with the Dean must be arranged.
After the student has been accepted, the following items should be submitted:
- Full tuition obligation
- Copy of student’s passport
- “Letter of Support” indicating the name of the person who will be financially responsible for the student while she is attending Associated Beth Rivkah Schools, Division of Higher Learning
- “SEVIS STUDENT REPORTING REQUIREMENTS” letter signed by student and parent
Once we receive all of the above, we will issue the I-20 and mail it to you.
In order for the I-20 to be valid, the student must be registered in SEVIS after she arrives in the United States. Please bring your I-20 that was stamped when you arrived in the U to Mrs. Sheindel Akselrod, DHL’s SEVIS School Official in the Beth Rivkah Main Office. She will make a copy of your I-20 for the school records and register you in SEVIS.
You may click HERE
to download the necessary form.
For assistance or additional information you may contact us by email by clicking HERE
or phone 718 735-0400 Mrs. Yocheved Baitelman ext. 1120 or Mrs. Zisel Gurewitz ext. 1121.